- Experience at least 3 years
- Knowledgeable in QuickBooks (preferably)
- Knowledgeable in Accounts Payable or Procurement process with understanding of Accounts Receivable process as well
- Knowledgeable in government compliance
- Knowledgeable in Payroll Accounting is a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies
- Secure financial information by completing data base backup (soft and hard copies if necessary)
- Complies with BIR, SEC, LGU, SSS, PhilHealth, HDMF and other government agencies, enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Handles Petty Cash Management
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.