C++ Developer with Unreal Experience
As a Software Developer at NarraSoft Inc., you will be responsible with some of the latest mobile and web
software technologies. You will be developing applications for different platforms, operating system, and
devices. We are looking for someone with current hands-on mobile and web development experience that can
quickly solve problems and come up with elegant and intuitive solutions. This role requires you to switch from one task to another quickly without losing focus and maintaining attention to detail. Oftentimes, you will need to switch back and forth between thinking and brainstorming at a high-level to working on low-level coding and software issues.
- Design, develop, and deploy software components for mobile applications, covering functional, and
non-functional aspects likes security, performance, robustness etc.
- Design develop and support software products in complex environments, mainly web applications but
including desktop, component and service/back-end type applications covering functional and nonfunctional aspects like, but not limited to security, performance, robustness.
- Designs, prototypes, and develops software components for future release projects, delivering high
quality results on time while operating under minimal supervision.
- Strong proficiency in C++ programming experience with UE4 for consoles and have a good
understanding of the UE4 objects and how to utilize them
- Have a strong understanding of TRC requirements of platforms such as PlayStation, Xbox and Switch.
- Good understanding of memory management.
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages.
- Familiarity with language tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Open to Web, Android and iOS Developers with significant experience in C++
Please send your resume to email@example.com.