Digital Marketing Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning, Developing, and Implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Strong digital marketing background
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails, Social Media Platforms, Websites and the likes.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign and spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where vacancies occur.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with reference to pricing, presentation and promotion
- Review and analyze client sites for areas to improve, delete or revise.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with client business objectives to
optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities. Identify the most powerful and
profitable keywords for client sites.
- Knowledge in traditional marketing is a plus
- A graduate of a 4-year college course preferably in Sales and Marketing or Business Administration.
- With at least 4 years of experience in Digital Marketing; SEO; Social Media Marketing
- Graphic Design, Video Editing is an advantage
- Experienced working in a Software Development and Digital Arts is a big plus.
- Excellent in oral and written English communication skills and content composition.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.