Lead Generation Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- A graduate of a 4-year college course preferably in Sales and Marketing or Business
- Minimum of 4 years related experience is needed
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Background in selling IT/Software/Game Development products is an advantage
- Experienced working in a Software Development and Digital Arts is a big plus.
- Excellent in oral and written English communication skills and content composition.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.