Senior Frontend Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer on the Optimization team to provide quality solutions that meet development requirements in support of improving web experiences for eCommerce sites.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Senior Frontend Engineer is primarily responsible for producing quality, on-budget, and on-schedule solutions for projects. Responsibilities and duties include:
- Development of experiments and personalization campaigns on Optimization platforms like Optimizely, Monetate, Dynamic Yield, etc.
- Reverse engineer existing websites to determine solutions for technical implementation
- Work with front-end build tools such as Gulp and Webpack
- Provide technical expertise when determining the feasibility of new feature implementation
- Coordinate and work with other developers, designers, data analysts, and project managers
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of experience in web development, maintenance programs, integrations, and servers
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to learn new platforms
- Likes mentoring, coaching, and training others
Things that will impress us
- Optimizely Certified Developer or other relevant A/B platform certifications
- Exposure to eCommerce and eCommerce platforms
Please provide code examples or a link to your Github account
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.