Senior Web Developer
Senior Web Developer who enjoys interacting with both customers and peers to join our Digital Solutions team. The developer will be dealing with large, high profile clients and will be required to configure and customize enterprise solutions to meet the client’s complex needs. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a willingness to provide support, along with strong technical knowledge.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the major tasks assigned to incumbents in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks.
- Writing front-end and server-side code in Java and JSP
- Setting up and configuring web content management development environments
- Translating business requirements into technical details
- Assist clients in achieving strategic objectives through technology solution implementation
- Meeting with and utilizing teammates’ expertise to maximize project efficiency
- Documenting methods and lessons learned
- Participate in most stages of the SDLC; including planning, daily stand-ups, code reviews, and code deployments
- Strong Java/J2EE/JSP experience – minimum of 3 years developing large system applications
- 3+ years of web content management system experience working with one or more CMS packages
- Web portal back-end development experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent skill set
- Nice to have – In-Depth knowledge of object-oriented methodologies
- Nice to have – Experience implementing AEM
Please send your resume to email@example.com.