Tele Sales (Outbound) - Job Description
- 1+ years in an outbound call position or a sales support role
- Call center experience preferred in a telemarketing group but not mandatory
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Demonstrates drive and positive approach to work and a determination and motivation to
achieve sales and contact targets
- Use of Customer Relationship Management software (specifically Salesforce CRM) a plus
- Proficient technology/computer skills: email, Microsoft Office Word & Excel required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Clear telephone manner and listening skills
Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional Duties and Responsibilities aside from the Job Description) Purpose
- To increase product awareness and education through telemarketing and account support with pharmacies and institutional accounts to help achieve company sales targets and improve
- To provide communication to key stakeholders for the field sales team to generate new business
and maintain current business.
- Interact with pharmacies and institutional accounts by use of appropriate questioning,
clarification and language to build effective relationships to increase sales.
- To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products to ensure that a
professional company and brand image is provided at all times.
- To deal appropriately with queries received and provide responses.
- To maintain and update records in the CRM system accurately and in accordance with data
- To maintain knowledge of company database systems.
- Such other duties as management may assign from time to time.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.