We’re on the hunt for a UI Designer who’s energized by the prospect of bringing superior UX to life. You’d be working with clients as well as our internal creative team on feature-level and full-site design. In addition to execution, you’d also have an active role collaborating in UX & UI research to understand what powers successful interfaces and source opportunities for improvement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates user interface designs and prototypes based on data and UX input
- Collaborates with Creative Director and UX Strategist to imagine design approach for both full-site and feature-level execution
- Elicits constructive feedback from clients and is capable of interpreting that feedback into design solutions
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of experience as a visual designer, user interface designer, interaction designer, or similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills, including the ability to clearly articulate both design decisions/rationale to a variety of audiences and how those design decisions will directly impact the success of the business/client.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, illustrator)
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- Proficient with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Able to integrate UX into Agile development practices.
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, and dedicated to customer success.
- Knowledge of Usability and Information Architecture
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively.
- Knowledge of eCommerce
- Please provide a portfolio of relevant UI/design projects (provide a link to your portfolio and PDF version).
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.